I am Michael Pedry, a Casper native and small businessman. I have a wonderful wife and four children. For my family’s sake I have had enough of politicians who will not stand for the principles necessary to maintain freedom and our Wyoming way of life.
By this letter I wish to introduce myself as your next candidate for House District 38. I am conservative and Republican. I am a small business man. I believe in integrity and hard work.
In office, my drive is to be a statesman who is grounded in the faith values of my family roots. I will be open and honest in representing your values.
My opponent has voted against every effort to defend human life. By his vote he even favored allowing babies born alive to be killed! He failed to defend your Second Amendment rights by voting against “Stand Your Ground” legislation protecting citizens in rightful self-defense. He demonstrated contempt for liberty and sound party principles by his vote against HB 209. Again my opponent voted for HB 23, Next Generation Science Standard for k-12. This science curriculum is a close relative of common core and includes teaching evolution and global warming.
WHY NOW? WHY ME?
There are no shortages of answers or reasons for this.
“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion… Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
In brief, the obligation to stand for truth, rights and freedoms given to us by God and our constitution, is every man’s duty to God, family, community and country. The need for defenders to rise from every generation is constant and pressing to preserve and protect our posterity. I believe there is need for leadership in House District 38, currently represented by my republican incumbent opponent.
What Do I Stand For?
- Life from conception to natural death. No Ifs, Ands or Buts. The greatest genocide of all times, must be stopped; Lord extend thy mercy and send us the Holy Spirit to aid us in this battle.
- United States of America.
- I support our veterans and Commander in Chief, President, Donald Trump.
- Small Government, ran within the framework of our Constitution, originally defined. A big no, on all forms of law that allow for the growth of government, central governing, increased taxation, oversight, overreach and plain old communism.
- The family and its flourishment. Marriage is between a man and woman.
- Un-infringed right to bear arms. Including Stand Your Ground Law. I oppose RED Flag Law.
- Reduction in spending, and taxation.
- Private property rights, especially while the Covid 19 response and now the riots play out.
- Free speech guarantee.
- School Choice; Homeschooling, private school, vouchers.
- A public education system, independent from federal influence.
- No Common Core or like programs. We can do better.
- Objective truth over subjective truth. Principal of Non Contradiction.
- No New Taxes…Read My lips… lol seriously though. View My Pledge @ Americans for Tax Reform.
- No Medicaid expansion.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
I ask for your prayers, and support of any measure. All contributions would be appreciated and used for our cause, Michael Pedry for House, Campaign.
I would be happy to talk with you @ 307-258-1596 or,
Paid for by Michael Pedry for House.