GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion… Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
- The family and its flourishment. The traditional definition of the family – this is the first society and is, therefore, the basic building block of any larger society. We as a state should promote the flourishing of families through which the state receives its power and commission.
- United States of America, Our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and our President, Donald Trump.
- Life from conception to natural death. No Ifs, Ands or Buts. The greatest genocide of all times must end.
- Small government as defined originally, ran within the framework of our Constitution. A big no, on all forms of law that allow for the growth of government, central governing, increased taxation, oversight, overreach and plain old communism.
- The right to bear arms should not be infringed upon, including abolition of “Gun Free Zones”. I oppose RED Flag Law – see my Wyoming Gun Owners Pledge.
- I believe in community-based “local” law enforcement and will support their independence and work for each community. I believe in separation of jurisdiction and yet the value of each component of our local, state and federal law enforcement departments. Thank you members of the thin blue line!
- Free speech guarantee – Freedom of worship, peaceful assembly and protest.
- Private property rights, which are under siege throughout the country, especially while the COVID-19 response, and now the riots, play out.
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS:
The free market is the best system for the common good of any society and it provides the springboard for all individuals to capitalize on their talents and the fruits thereof. We need to promote business in Wyoming and capitalize on our state for the benefit of its residents.
- We need responsible handling of funds received by the state, including zero-based budgeting and reduction in spending and taxation.
- No New Taxes. View My Pledge @ Americans for Tax Reform. I Believe we can survive this economic downturn without raising taxes.
- No Medicaid expansion.
- Education is the formation of the intellect which will inform our decisions throughout life. It is no small matter and our children deserve the best we can provide. The obligation to educate children rests with the parents and it is the states duty to make public education available for all, but not to limit it to public education. Let us keep education as close to the family as we can.
- I Support:
- School Choice – homeschooling or private/public school.
- A public education system independent from federal influence.
- No Common Core or like programs. We can do better.
- Objective truth over subjective truth. Principle of Non-Contradiction.